A Blog for the leaders at Calvary McAllen

This blog is a place for Lead Pastor Julio to share updates on leadership ideas and developments at Calvary. I encourage feedback and comments as we together seek God's leadership for our church and for His mission.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Culmination of "I Am Calvary" emphasis


After 40 days of prayer and a sermon series, this past weekend we climaxed our “I Am Calvary” emphasis with a banquet, a leadership lab, a commitment Sunday and a pastoral staff retreat.  Each of these experiences contribute to the process of discovering Calvary’s congregational identity, celebrating what God is doing through our church and defining our focus as we move into the future.  We also have the survey results.

I am grateful to God for all these experiences.  I believe they have strengthened our congregation.  I am thankful also for all those leaders and other individuals who made this emphasis possible.  It will be important to reflect on each of these events and on the data that was received as we move forward into discerning God’s strategic direction for Calvary.

I will be entering a post for each of these in order to help us reflect.

Thank you for taking the time to prayerfully read over these.

No comments:

Post a Comment